UPSSSC PET Recruitment 2021: Preliminary Exam Notification Released, Important Dates & Details
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow has issued a notification for UP Preliminary Examination Test (PET) 2021. Through the PET examination, a candidate will become eligible to apply for upcoming Group C vacancies under UPSSSC Recruitment. All desirous and eligible candidates can apply online for UP PET 2021 from May 25 to June 21, 2021.
The form correction facility for UP PET 2021 will commence from June 21 to 28, 2021. Candidates can check the important dates, application fee, exam pattern, and steps to apply.
UPTET 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application Start: 25 May 2021
- Registration Last Date: 21 June 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date: 21 June 2021
- Correction Last Date: 28 June 2021
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, SBI I Collect Fee Mode.
General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 185/-
SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 95/-
PH Candidates: Rs. 25/-
Age Limit as of 01/07/2021(Age Relaxation Available)
Minimum Age: 18 Yrs.
Maximum Age: 40 Yrs.
- Candidates Passed Class 10th (High School) Exam from Recognized Board in India.
- UPSSSC PET Exam will be based on the objective type and multiple-choice questions.
- All the candidates will be asked questions related to General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Hindi Language, General English, Reasoning, and Elementary Mathematics.
- All these questions will be of secondary/senior secondary level as determined by the State Academic Technical Research Council.
- Candidates appearing in this exam will be awarded marks on the basis of percentage.
- This score obtained by all the candidates will be valid for one year only.
- All the candidates will have the option to participate in the re-exam to improve the marks obtained in the PET Exam. There will be no maximum limit for opportunities to participate in the re-exam.
- Candidates will be recognized as the highest score obtained in the PET for selection for the mains exam/ skill test/ physical efficiency test.
- With the consent of all the candidates, their details such as name, address, educational qualification, email, mobile number, and scores received in the PET, will be made available to the private sector service planners.
- Therefore, if there is no selection in government service, the candidates have the opportunity to apply in the private sector.
UP PET 2021 Exam Pattern
- U.P. The Subordinate Services Selection Commission has decided to conduct the PET Exam every year for all non-gazetted posts of the UP govt.
- The candidates had to apply separately and repeatedly for all UPSSSC exams till now, due to which the details filled in the application form contained unnecessary errors. Therefore, UPSSSC has implemented a new pattern for the upcoming recruitment exams to solve these problems of the candidates.
Mainly UPSSSC PET Question Paper will be divided into 5 Parts.
● General Intelligence
● General Knowledge
UPSSSC Two-Tier Examination System
UPSSSC has proposed a two-tier examination system for upcoming exams due to the high number of candidates
applying for limited posts.
● Tier 1 – PET Exam
● Tier 2 – Mains Exam/Skill Test/ Physical Test
Additionally, the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Selection Commission has decided to implement the Upsc Preliminary
Eligibility Test – PET Exam for all Group C posts.
The merit list of the candidates will be made on the basis of the PET Exams. Finally, on the basis of this merit, the
candidates will be shortlisted for the mains exam, skill test, and physical test.
How to Apply
Step 1: All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 25/05/2021 to 21/06/2021 from the Official Website of UPSSSC.
Step 2: Go to the “Notifications/Advertisements” tab and click on the ‘Online Application’ link.
Step 3: Click on the ‘New User’ link and complete the registration process.
Step 4: Fill in all the required details and upload necessary documents like photo, sign, ID proof, and other documents.
Step 5: Cross-check the application form before final submission
Step 6: Pay the required application fee to complete the form.
Step 9: Take a Print out of the confirmation page for further reference.