Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2021
The Department of Women and Child Development, Punjab Government has issued an official notification for Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 today on June 04. The online applications have been invited for the posts of Anganwadi Workers (AWWs), Mini Anganwadi Workers (Mini AWWs) and Anganwadi Helpers. A total of 4481 vacant posts will be filled up through this recruitment drive.
The application form is available on the official website -sswcd.punjab.gov.in. Eligible and interested candidates can fill the application form upto 30 days from the date of issue of recruitment notification.
Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
|Anganwadi Worker (AWW)||1170 Posts|
|Mini Anganwadi Worker (Mini AWW)||82 Posts|
|Anganwadi Helper (AWH)||3229 Posts|
Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Anganwadi Worker (AWW) – Graduation from recognized Board.
- Mini Anganwadi Worker (Mini AWW) – Graduation from recognized Board.
- Anganwadi Helper (AWH) – 10th passed with Punjabi
Age Limit: 18 years to 37 years (Age relaxation Available)
Application Fees: No Application fee applicable.
How to apply Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website -sswcd.punjab.gov.in.
- Search and click on the Advertisement link “RECRUITMENT NOTICE FOR 4481 POSTS OF AWWS, MINI AWWS AND HELPERS ( 4 JUNE 2021)”
- A pdf will appear, go through the detailed notification
- Take a print of the application form and fill in the required details
- Cross-check the application and post it to the desired job location deptt.
Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Merit.