AFCAT 02/2021 Application Form Released, Check Vacancy & Eligibility Details Here
The Indian Air Force (IAF) has commenced the application process for the AFCAT 02/2021 today, June 01, 2021. Aspiring candidates can apply for the Air Force Common Admission Test 2021 online from the official website of AFCAT-CDAC at afcat.cdac.in. A total of 334 vacancies will be filled through AFCAT Entry, NCC Special Entry & Meteorology Entry.
The official announcement for AFCAT 2021 July session exam date is yet to be released by the Indian Air Force. The selection of the candidates completely based on their performance in AFCAT written examination, the officer’s intelligence rating test and picture perception and discussion test, psychological test group tests and interview (5 days AFSB).
AFCAT 2 Notification 2021 Important Date:
|AFCAT 2021 Application form||June 01, 2021|
|Last date to apply for AFCAT 02/2021||June 30, 2021|
|Exam date||To be notified|
AFCAT 02/2021 Vacancy Details
|AFCAT Entry||Flying Branch||212/22F/SSC/M & W||SSC-96|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||211/22T/PC/101 AEC/ M 211/22T/SSC/ 101AEC/ M & W||AE(L) : PC-20, SSC-78
AE(M) : PC-08 ,SSC-31
|Ground Duty (Non -Technical)||211/22G/PC/M 211/22G/SSC/M & W||Admin: PC -10, SSC-42
Edn: PC-04, SSC-17
|NCC Special Entry||Flying Branch||212/22F/PC/M and 212/22F/SSC/M & W||10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC|
|Meteorology Entry||Meteorology||211/22G/PC/M 211/22G/SSC/M & W||Met : PC-06,SSC-22|
AFCAT Eligibility Criteria:
● Graduation with a minimum of 3 years degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks is required.
● For Flying Branch, a minimum of 60% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level is a must.
● Or BE/B Tech degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 60%.
● Candidates applying for AFCAT-2 2021 must be below the age of 25 years.
● Candidates must be unmarried at the time of comment
It varies as per the branch. Here is a brief detail of the age limit and relaxation:
● Flying Branch (AFCAT & NCC Entry): 20 – 24 years as of January 1, 2021.
● Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical): 20 – 26 years as of January 1, 2021.
● The DOB accepted by the IAF is entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a certificate recognized by an Indian University.
AFCAT 02/2021 Application Fee:
● After filling the online form, the exam fee of INR 250 has to be made through the ‘Make Payment’ step in the main menu.
● This fee is non-refundable.
● The examination fee can be paid using credit/ debit cards/ net banking through the payment gateway.
AFCAT 02/2021 Application Form: How to fill online application?
The step by step guide for AFCAT 02/2021 registration process is mentioned below.
● Go to the official career website of the Indian Air force.
● Click on the Candidates login section.
● A new web page will appear. Fill in the registration details asked for new users like the name; e-mail ID, mobile number, etc.
● Click on submit. A new AFCAT registration ID and password would be sent to the registered Email address.
Important Note: It is to be noted that the candidate should keep their registered email id and phone number active, throughout the selection process.